Friday, May 2, 2008

Tonite...


Tonite m just thinkin of u...
The fylin of u makes me so different..
The thought of u makes me so fresh..
The presence of u gives me joy n cheerfulness..
I fyl u r my happiness..
U r my beloved..
Tonite i just think of all those days u stood up me...
All the time u defended me...
All the happiness n lov u gav me...
N how ur lov & trust changed me...
How it helped me be a different person..
Tonite the fylin of u makes me dance..
Dance like a free angel...
With a heavenly joy on the face..
Tonite i just wanna say one thing...
M so delighted n pleased to hv u..

6 comments:

DhiKing said...

after all u r nt lost in da darkness :D

Anonymous said...

well well.. look who is deep love. Hey Lostinthedarkness's Lover, (pretty long name u got :D) get ur ass near her right now :D

I like the poem [or whatever that is]
well chosen words :D

f@ash said...

ehehhe...thanx..
i also dnt kno wat it was..sth tht came to my mind :D

Anonymous said...

Great .... wonder who u r talking abt
and who u hav such deep feelings for ..hehehe

-tuip-

lilac said...

ya dho..i also wonder who dat is :P nice one gal

Wish said...

baby girl...mendin the hearts of the stones tha?...im like so much in love with ur words right now