Saturday, May 3, 2008

Voice of some one...


Last nite was a bit dissapointing...i heard a bad news and was thinking abt it..i just laid on my bed and tried to slp bt i cudnt untill early morning..as soon as i fell in slp i had a weird drm..i saw the people i dnt wanna see, the people i want forget abt cox those people are related to my past..they hv caused me so much pain n i dnt hv any gud thing to think abt them..
Now again it seems like i hvnt get over my past, my pain is still in side me as fresh as it was, again i hv this same feeling tht part of me is missing something n i fyl some strange fylin inside me..i dnt kno whether tht, it is anger or hatred..the thing i kno is i dnt wanna think abt them...my past, those days...but i hv no idea how to do that..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

seeing a dream doesnt actually means u haven't get over your past. By reading this post i have a feeling that ur moving on well leaving ur past behind. Its a good thing.

lilac said...

u r getttn over ur past well dear.dont worry its just a dream,a nightmare dho hehe.so forget about it n thnk about today :) evrythns gonna be fine.memories from past always distrb us although we r sleepn or awake.just gettn over is da difficult task n u r strong ..u r getn over those well.smile lah...

Anonymous said...

if you dont believe me, believe silent tears lahh :)

DhiKing said...

it really sucks when we see thing we dont wanna see in dreams :P

Wish said...

hey baby girl...ur the most strongest girl ive ever met...i olways tel u that right...coz its true...Angel its just, just a dream..dunt worry..ur olways real...others are the fakes
n abt the ppl in ur past..dont u see it on fb ol the time...'theres a reason why they didnt make it to ur future'...think of them as strangers..helps a lot
love u girl...